Maria Nepembe reacts to Dillish and Meriam cat fight!!!


Know your role model, she is young, active and traveling the world, Maria Nepembe is working on big projects



Blogger: Who is Maria Nepembe?

Mariah: Maria Nepembe is just a normal girl, who hails from the northern part of Namibia (Ondangwa),  I'm very goal oriented and strive for the best in life. I'm very reserved and don't like complicated things.


Blogger: How do you keep in shape?

Maria: I gym... It's my second home. I gym every day,  it's part of my lifestyle now.  I also watch I eat and drink,  I don't take any alcohol or fizzy drinks. I drink lots of water and avoid junk food.

Blogger: Tell us about the reality show?

Maria: Its called, Body With Maria Nepembe. It's set to debut this year on NBC 1,  it's a fitness reality show in collaboration with NBC.

Blogger: How do you overcome challenges? 

You need to be ready mentally,  committed and your goals for the person you want to become after you pass those stages everything else will blend in very well. The success is that you become a completely new different person both mentally and physically, it's one of the best gifts you can give to yourself.

Blogger: How can we all get a body like yours?

 Maria: It depends on the type of body and person,  for me,  I don't eat junk food,  except maybe like once in a while,  I avoid fatty and spicy food. I eat everything healthy.

Blogger: How quick can we see results after we join the gym?

Maria: It depends on the type of body and what one wants to achieve from the gym...  Different bodies respond to different types of workouts differently.

Business Talk


Blogger: What Ria all about?

Maria: Ria is my clothing line, we specialize in everything fashion (clothing)  it is still in it's beginning stages though as I have bigger plans for it.  You have not seen anything yet, stay tuned ☺

Blogger: How did the idea arise from?

Maria: It came shortly after Big Brother Africa.  I love clothes and people would always tell me to come up with my online.  So I thought about and that's how Ria was born.

Blogger: What's keeping you busy nowadays?

Maria: I'm currently pursuing studies in these fields as a creative it's the right thing to do for me.  I love it and definitely what I'll be venturing into.

Blogger: What do you think about the Dillish and Meriam drama?

Maria: Violence is never good, this comes in all forms including social media bullying, you can't be bullying people online and expect them to smile about it.  People are different, hence mind your business and do you.  Do not bother people and make yourself a victim, also do not harm people because of your own insecurities especially those who are in violent relationships, go vent your anger on something else rather than another human being.


Catch us next week, when we catch-up with another a-listing peep!

Comments

Popular Posts